circuit components

CCI engineers and manufactures power distribution Bus Bars and Board Stiffener products. Our bus bars are custom designed and engineered to accommodate specific needs. Engineers will work with customers to provide a product suitable for their requirements. Standard board stiffeners are a perfect solution for warped circuit boards. These products have short lead times and offer flexible options in terms of size, layers and insulation.

In addition, CCI manufactures and markets a broad product line of standard and custom transient voltage surge protection products. We offer solutions for commercial, residential (whole house surge protection), industrial, data line, telephone and telecommunication applications.

Reply to
hbrecke

CCI engineers and manufactures power distribution Bus Bars and Board Stiffener products. Our bus bars are custom designed and engineered to accommodate specific needs. Engineers will work with customers to provide a product suitable for their requirements. Standard board stiffeners are a perfect solution for warped circuit boards. These products have short lead times and offer flexible options in terms of size, layers and insulation.

In addition, CCI manufactures and markets a broad product line of standard and custom transient voltage surge protection products. We offer solutions for commercial, residential (whole house surge protection), industrial, data line, telephone and telecommunication applications.

Reply to
hbrecke

Reply to
JeffM