I seek electric diagram for old HP oscilloscope 1710B

Hi, I'm looking for the complete schematic diagram, or horizontal sweep generator and deflection sections only, of the old (1973-74) HP oscilloscope 1710B.

Someone it can help me?

In alternative would suffice me the identification number of the following transistors :

Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 located in horizontal deflection board

many thanks

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)
Reply to

I had responded to your post of a couple of weeks ago, but I am not sure if you saw it. Here is a repost:

I am not sure what you are asking, but p/n 1854-0419 is equivalent to Motorola SS657. This is an NPN transistor. P/N 1853-0232 is equivalent to Motorola SS6301. This is a PNP.

CV

Reply to
Caesar Valenti

yes, thanks, I had seen it, but in that post I had asked for transistor Q5, Q6, Q7 and Q8 on same horizontal deflection board.

Now I seek the values of transistors marked Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 that are missing.

thanks.

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)
Reply to
Telespalla Bob

Sorry, I just assumed it was the same. Next time I will have to try actually reading it! I can't help you with that, but I can sometimes provide cross-references once you know the HP part numbers.

...and in case you did not already know, all HP transistors that start with 1853 are PNP, all that start with 1854 are NPN, and those that start with 1855 are usually FETs. Many times the number will just be marked as 4-xxxx meaning 1854-xxxx.

cv

Reply to
Caesar Valenti

ok, thanks