motorola bridge rectifier

someone posted a reply on diyaudio.com about motorola bridge rectifiers they listed the following:>>>

Checking both the 2nd and 4th editions I have The only ones I can tell you are: MDA 962-2 100PIV 10A MDA 962-3 200PIV 10A

I have an MDA 962-5 and was wondering if someone with a book could confirm an extrapolation that mine might be a 800PIV 10A bridge rectifier.?

A nice block of black plastic with 4 tabs and a bolt through each end of the diamond shape block.

Might can build a supply for some 2m rigs I have laying about.

TIA Gary K4TWO

Reply to
Mr Fed UP

On Fri, 8 May 2009 22:39:27 -0500, "Mr Fed UP" put finger to keyboard and composed:

It's 10A, 400V:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hey Thanks!

400 piv will work ok for 2m ps 12 volts 10 amps be good for the new 50 watt PAs

Appreciate the info' much.

73 K4TWO Gary

Reply to
Mr Fed UP