Surface mount Bridge rectifier

Hi,

I am looking for a small fppt print surface mount full bridge rectifier. Input voltage amplitude is sine wave of +/- 100 volts and frequency of 100KHz to 200Khz range.

I need atleast 100 volts reverse break down voltage and 200mA to 800mA current range. The forward voltage drop of the diode should be as minimum as possible (desirable 0.3 volts per diode).

Thanks

John

Reply to
john1987