Monochips by Interdesign

I've inherited a set of ULA Kit Parts. These were by the now defunct Ferranti Interdesign company.

The 14-Pin DIP chips (ceramic) have the following part numbers.

M0-001A M0-002 M0-003A M0-004 M0-004A M0-010A M0-011 M0-012

So far I've only determined that the M0-001A is a PNP transistor array. Any additional information about these chips would be appreciated.

Reply to
c a l a n d e