Microprocesor R6511AQ

Dear ,

A company ½PELING½ needs 50 pieces of procesor R 6511AQ (R-1700-17 or R-1700-19). If You don´t have a new one we could also use the old one but not demaged. It should be funtcional and correct.

I´m interested for buying 50 procesors R 6511 AQ that are funtcional and all 64 pin should be undemaged. Or can You help ua, where to find it, or who may have it

During the transport the procesors should be in plastic cover to prevent mechanical demages.

Could You pleas send us Your finall offer and pleas give us information if there is a posibility of returning back of invalid procesors or maybe a posibility of reduction of price.

What would be the way of transporting and terms of payment?

Here is the chip specifikation , so that you can easy finded :

Part Number - R 6511 AQ

Description - 8-Bit Microcontroller -Microcomputer- 6800 bus compatible

Manufacturer - Conexant

Clock Frequency - Max. (Hz) = 2,0 M

Min instuction Length (bits) = 8

Max instuction Lnngth (bits) = 24