Selling bits and pieces

Can anyone suggest a place (ebay section?) where I can list some bits and pieces, micro development systems, unwanted kits etc

I am not so interested in the money as them going to a good home.

Thanks

--
Remove norubbish to reply
Reply to

Hi Jack

I've given away a fair bit of free stuff and found out that most of it was thrown out or broken soon after. People rush to get something for free and later they realize they don't need it/don't know how to use it or simply don't care. Now I always make them pay, just a fraction what the item is worth but it makes them think when they have to spend even 1 dollar. From my experience it works a lot better for the items concerned.

Anyway, where are you and what have you got? I'll be glad to help you and cover postage if I find something I can use.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Use eBay, that will give you the widest audience. There are specific sections for this kind of stuff starting here:

A list of sub-categories is on the left column.

People usually don't mind if you list stuff on this group occasionally either.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Thanks, that is what I was hoping for. I prefer to list on Ebay in order to preserve privacy etc (without wishing to imply anything about members of this newsgroup)

--
Remove norubbish to reply
Reply to