MC13135 / MC13136

Hello,

does anyone know if these chips are still in production? I was looking for simple narrowband fm receiver ic and all of them seem to be no longer manufactured. Do you know any other chips that are designed to be narrowband fm receivers?

Thanks, Peter

Reply to
nikl

Dear Peter,

We do have pretty of stock of the Motorla MC13135 / MC13136.

Can you pleased tell us your QTY request ? We can supply you for this parts !

Thanks !

Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : D3, 11/F., Superluck Industrial Building, Phase II, 57 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"nikl" ???????:dds8g1$imv$ snipped-for-privacy@atlantis.news.tpi.pl...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com

I sold my last few pcs of these on eBay a while ago - I'd recommend checking there if you only need a handful. If you need more than that, however, I've had good luck buying small to moderate quantities of other obsolete parts from Area 51:

TJL

Reply to
Tom LeMense