WTD large QTY 2sc1969 TO220

The original manufacturer was Mitsubishi ( ??).

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

HI all,

I need large qty of transistor 2sc1969 10k to 100k

Questions

Where can I get them?

Are they still in production?

Does anyone know who the silicon manufacturer is?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Reply to
Joe.G

They are available from various sources, but I fear none of them has such substantial quantity.

Mitsubishi. I have a few pieces here. So you only need 99.998 more ;)

If you tell us what you need them for we mihgt be able to suggest a more modern replacement.

--
Siol
Rather than a heartless beep