Looking for thermal fuse part D242

I am looking for a thermal fuse, part D242. It was in a waffle iron. See

formatting link

It basically cuts the circut when the temp. gets above 240C. I just need one, so if anyone knows where I could find one, let me know. my email is

b w h i t i n g (AT) g m a i l (DOT) c o m

without spaces, the AT is replaced with @ and the dot with a .



Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Try Radio Shack (might be in their catalog, by temp) or NTE. BOth have carried a variety of temps over the years.


----------------------------------------------- Jim Adney snipped-for-privacy@vwtype3.org Madison, WI 53711 USA


Reply to
Jim Adney

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.