looking for IC Master, CapsXpert or D.A.T.A. Books on CD

I know there are online databases for datasheets but was hoping to find a copy of these resouces on cd. At work we have dial up internet access shared between several people. I am not certain the D.A.T.A. books were ever put into electronic format. Thanks for your time.

Reply to
fohara

CAPS was bought by Part Miner, so its only available on their website, and you have to pay to use it. Anything in print would likely be quite old. I built my own database of data sheets so I only have to download them once, and can access them from any computer on my network.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida