On line books

ancient stuff here

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

So clearly, the trick is to not wait till the end of the month, when their bandwidth runs out, because of course I did mention it about a week ago and at that point it wasn't working.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

This is where Bitorrent is a blessing

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Maybe you should consider to limit http access to a finite rate. And only allow torrent as download method as the the one without a cap.

Reply to
pbdelete

Not my site.......... just a URL that I found and only " allowing a torrent" seems a bit dumb, it just needs a few D/Loads and all this non copyright stuff will be freely and easily available, and will stop swamping the host site :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

It will until there is a long list of reliable mirrors.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

It didnt take me long to copy everything :)

I already have several of those books in hardcopy

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given