Looking for datasheets

Hi all,

I'm looking for the datasheet(s) of the Broadcom BCM4702KPB Microcontroller. Does anyone has these or know of a (working) link? I tried to Google for it and all the links that claimed to have them, were turning out to be empty..

--
Peter M. Groen
Open Systems Development

"Peter M. Groen" wrote in news:465f09ad$0$328$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl:

You have to get them from Broadcom directly, after you obtain proper credentials with them.

Are you sure its not just a video encoder?

Reply to
Gary Tait