LCD: where is pin 1??

Hi,

I have a 4 digit Varitronix VI-415 LCD. But I don't know which pin is pin 1. Has anyone information on this? On one side I see a small line but I don't know its a one or a minus. For a similar picture see:

Thanks, Hildebrand. mrknown25@_NO_SPAM_hotmail.com

Reply to
mrknown25

The fill blob is usually at the pin 1 end, numbering like ICs, i.e. bottom-left in this photo You can often also see little silver blob(s) linking to the common(s) upper glass layers, which can be used in conjunction with the data to confirm orientation.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Ok thanks! I see now the little silver blobs locating pin 1.

Mike Harris> >

bottom-left in this photo

glass layers, which can

Reply to