Which is pin 1 on 6-pin TSOT MK06A?

I'm about to solder one of these down

but I'm not sure which is pin 1.

There's a raised area on the top, underneath the C29A marking along one whole side. If I had to guess, I'd say pin 1 must be that side.

Can anyone advise?

TIA

Reply to
Andrew Holme

The drawing shows the pin 1 index. Can't see it?

But yikes! another comparator with diff input clamp diodes!

Take a look at the FIN1101. It's a 1 ns LVDS-output comparator disguised as a line repeater. R-R input, which the National ain't. DC specs aren't as good. Under a buck.

John

Hi John,

I see "PIN 1 INDEX AREA" on the SC-70 drawing; but not on the TSOT drawing.

The SC70 index mark covers one quarter of the top area adjacent to pin 1.

The actual TSOT has a raised area along the full length of one side which I think is pins 1, 2 and 3.

Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Holme

It worked.

Reply to
Andrew Holme

It ain't all that clear by way of that poor PDF; one *might* interpret the shaded area AKA "pin 1 index area" and indication of something similar on the package top surface. I would not bet on it. Mount one on a lead-expanding PCB and slowly fire one up and check the current drain carefully; rotate 180 degrees and repeat. A DVM erading in diode position should also suffice (Vcc to GND)...

Reply to
Robert Baer