keyed RJ11 jack (DEC style)

I am looking for a keyed RJ11 jack in 6p6c (RJ12). Any type of keying is OK such as DEC MMJ. It must be PC mount side entry, not panel mount. Does such a thing exist?

thanks

Reply to
tns1

I have found both Amp and Molex carry the keyed jacks. They are either referred to as offset latch, or MMJ. Unfortunately they do not have the low profile package I need.

Molex also offers a different style key which is an optional extra cutout to one side of the jack, but they say they do not sell a mating plug for this.

Reply to
tns1