IMP inc. IC I 10412-01

Hello,

i need to replace a ic made by IMP. The model is: I 10412-01

IMP does exist anymore?

What is the IMP : I 10412-01 and is there an equivalent?

Thanks

Reply to
max

What kind of device did this chip come from? I believe a 10412 is an ecl memory device, but the application could prove me wrong. al

Reply to
eyezkubed

The device cames from a Tektronix AM503B Probe current amplifier.....isn't a memory..........but what is?

IMP has a web site?

Thanks

Reply to
max

Hi,

I took a look at the schematics. But do not know which part you mean. Is it a DIP8 or DIP14 ic? What is the part reference (something like U110).

Regards, Pieter

Reply to
Pieter