Unknown manufacturer

Hi Folks!

Who knows this manufacturer´s label?

The component is an Mosfet-Gate-Driver, but I have never seen the logo on the component. Does someone knows or recognize this logo?

Greetings and thanks LOM

Reply to
LOM

I seem to recall seeing advertizing for this part, and thinking the 'spin' to be a little over the top - but it's a major branding and trade-mark error for anything intended for marketing in North America.

Possibly the mfr is/was Alpha & Omega out of PRChina, or maybe a Micrel spin-off (EzAnalog...).

You should be able to get some idea of the pinout from the application layout.

"E3" is an EU initiative....

RL

Reply to
legg

Thanks for Answer! The pinout is reasonably clear, but one of the drivers seems to be broken and I would like to arrange a new ...

LOM

Reply to
LOM