Identify IC: JRC A2001C

I found a few tubes of these chips (about 450 pieces altogether) in my pile-o-stuff, and I'm trying to identify them to determine if they are keepers or tossers :)

The part is a 14-pin SOIC with a JRC logo on it, and is labeled as follows:

2383 JRC A2001C

Any ideas? I've searched findchips and browsed a lot of results, but no luck.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

NJM2383

Regards, Dieter

Reply to
Dieter Wiedmann

Thanks! Unfortunately this means they're tossers - I don't do SMPS design. Oh well.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

Offer them free to anyone who will pay shipping.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell