Oscillators ?

I have two junk-boards from broken HDD:s. Want two oscillators from these boards, but cant found out data of them.(pin config etc) Who is the manufacture of the left one (50MHz) ? (4 pins surf mount) URL ?

The right one is a 6 pins 33.3MHz surf mount. But is this a ceramic resonator? Cant found it on TDK home page.

/Per-Ake

Reply to
Per-Åke Andersson

Hejsan

Den Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:39:45 +0100 skrev Per-Åke Andersson:

Google er din ven

It's harder to find

merry christmas

--
Vy73 de OZ1GNN
Reply to

Tack Cristian. Jag letar vidare efter TDK.

73´s de Per-Åke

Reply to
=?UTF-8?B?UGVyLcOFa2UgQW5kZXJz

I'd track the pins back to the power connector and see if it has a Vcc/Vss connection. Use a multimeter, and check both ways. Or just hook it up to a PSU and measure the voltage on all the pins of the osc...

--
Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
usenet06@philpem.me.uk        | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain