sn74act2155 datasheet

Wow, that's a good one :-)

icmaster.com says its an obsolete 2KX8 SRAM, access time is 21 to 30ns, not much of which helps you because being obsolete makes data sheets so hard to find.

Sorry to have nothing more than that to offer.

John

Reply to
uvcceet

Hello folks,

Please excuse my somewhat lame datasheet request, but I have a fairly large stash of these ICs and I think that they could be fairly useful (namely, fast SRAM).

However, I cannot find any datasheet on them. I don't think that this a 'real' 74* IC, since using 'hc', 'ls' and so on instead of 'act' yields no results.

The type number is sn74act2155. In any case, I hope that one of you can help me out!

Regards, rafe

Reply to
rafe

Nope.

Reply to
uvcceet

There might possibly be information on the TI web site.

Tam

Reply to
Tam/WB2TT

Hi,

Hmm, what a bummer. They are in 44-pin PLCC packages, so I was expecting a larger memory size. The speed listed on icmasters.com is incorrect by the way, these ICs are 18ns (sn74act2155-18FN).

Anyway, thanks for the info, I guess these are going in storage (read: bin).

- Charl

snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

fairly

useful