IC and Temperature

hi all,

is it possible that an analog IC (LPF->Amp->Shmitt Trig) would give better signal fidelity once it reaches its working temperature?

thanks ivan

Reply to
ivan

I can't imagine how you could produce less fidelity than by putting an analog signal through a Schmitt trigger. I suppose you could differentiate it first.

The threshold will probably change with temperature, if that's what you mean.

Reply to
Paul Burke

better

yes, what I had in mind was the position of the edges of the output signal, I suppose that if the threshold changes with temperature then the edge position would change too, considering that at the input I have an analog signal. thanks

Reply to
ivan