ds1626 temperature sensor

good afternoon al,

for school project we have a ds1626 temeperature sensor. we need the ic to send an signal (t high and t low) when it gets a temperature that we chose.

so for exampel when its 50 degree tlow wil send an signal and when its

55 degree thigh wil send a signal.

how can we do this. because we are stuk.

greatings from holland,

grd

Reply to
grd

Hi, have a read of this. It's a 14-page PDF but it seems quite in-depth. Maybe it will help you.

Jason.

Reply to
Jason S