how to calculate the humidity using the humidity sensor HH10D

can somebody tell me how to calculate the humidity from the data taken from the eeprom of the sensor HH10D.

Reply to
suraj84p

.

Google turns up the PDF datasheet:

Page 3 shows the sums needed.

HTH

Graham w.

Reply to
Graham W

Did you read the data sheet?

Are you measuring the frequency it is sending out? Can you read the data from the eeprom?

Hal Murray

You're supposed to read calibration factor "TCS", but it's not used. Presumably the temperature coefficient, which would require a separate measurement of temperature if you need temperature compensation, and an equation which is not given. The old Philips capacitive sensors changed 0.1%/K typically, as well as being fairly nonlinear above 60% RH, but I suppose this thing is okay for low-end consumer goods.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany