Gas sensor compensation calculation

Hi,

I am going to interface a Figaro Methane Gas sensor TGS2611. Its characteristic depends on the temperature T and humidity H.

Suppose I can get these information, how do I calculate the relative sensor resistance R/Ro? The datasheet only has a figure about the temperature and humidity dependency but not mentions any calculation method such as temperature/humidity coefficients

Thanks!

Reply to
eeh

1)Ask the manufacturer for more acuurate data 2)You fit a straight line, a quadratic or cubic into the datasheets graph. 3)do your own calibrated measurements

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar