Problem with SHT75 Humidity/Temperature Sensor

Hello Sir,

I am using a SHT75 humidity sensor. I am interfacing SHT75 with the MSP4301232 Microcontroller. The problem I am facing is - after writing the control byte; the SHT75 does not acknowledge proper receipt of control byte. I have verified the timings and found them to be good enough. I have also tried connecting a pull up resistor for the data line, but the SHT75 does not drive the data line low.

I am sending you a snapshot of the CRO display without the pull-up resistor. Here the data line is low after transmission of the control byte, but the data line is low after the Microcontroller release the pin and not by the sensor. I would appreciate if you could explain the problem behind this.

Also, if you give me some idea of how I would test my Humidity sensor, I would appreciate.

Regards, Krishna

Reply to
Sensorboy