Help with component ID.

Hello, I am hopeing to purchase some high current diodes and seen this item on ebay. Can anyone here give me it's specifications. This url will probable 'wrap around' so you may have to cut and paste it into your browser navigation text area.

Thanking you,

Volume

Reply to
4621vol

Ask the seller what's written on the bodies.

Then you might have a chance at tracking down the info.

RL

Reply to
legg

Judging by it's (sic) picture, it has at least a 3/8 inch thread. The DO-8 package with 3/8 inch thread can handle 150 amps. The industrial rectifiers that NTE

sells go from 400V up to more than a thousand.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

He already gave that information in tha auction.

Just a bunch of numbers. The only thing that might be useful is the W, which used to mean Westinghouse.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th