WTB: FM Stereo generator (Heathkit IG5237/IG-37)

I am in the market for an FM stereo generator. Something used, reasonably priced. Ideally, the Heathkit IG-5237 or IG-37. Anyone has one they want toe sell?

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron

I am in the market for an FM stereo generator. Something used, reasonably priced. Ideally, the Heathkit IG-5237 or IG-37. Anyone has one they want toe sell?

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron

These two are dirt cheap:

There are plenty of used test equipment dealers online, but most have much higher priced gear.

Reply to
Ray L. Volts

Thanks for your reply. I do check ebay. Most of the time, items are junk ("I plugged it in and the light came on; therefore, I am certain it works just fine") and shipping charges are a scam.

I am still hoping to locate a Heathkit IG-5237. Anyone has one to sell?

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron