Help to identify it (4501 SHF W17B--- A transistor)???

I would like to replace a burn component and i think it is a transistor since it is marked as Q7H2 and Q stand for transistor.

However, i can't find any information about the chip. The chip has 8 legs, just like a regula IC, 4 legs at each side.

The chip is marked as

4501 S HF W 17B

I am not sure whether the first letter on the second line is S or some letter, and also since the chip is slightly burn, i can't see clearly whether the first letter of the third line is W or M.

Any suggestion?

Reply to
marslee

I would like to replace a burned component and i think it is a transistor since it is marked as Q7H2 and Q stand for transistor.