Help to identify a diode

I'm trying to repair a switching power supply circa 1983. Yosio Electic Company Ltd. of Japan.

The section in question is the +- 12vdc card. It uses a large number of glass diodes. Orange on the inside of the glass and a green ring at the anode with a yellow inner ring. No markings and I have no diagrams. Voltage in this area around 100volts DC.

Should I assume a high speed switching diode good for 200 volts will work??

Thanks!

Reply to
G.I.O.