Help ID'ing a connector

These are used in a Pickman, a Chinese 72V electric utility vehicle. They look very familiar but I've never placed a name to them. Any suggestions?

David Lesher

It would require a lot of disassembly to get in to replace them. If we could just mate them to others. it would be trivial.

Reply to
David Lesher

Perhaps this one?

Clive Arthur

Is it important to have waterproof connectors?

the contacts look like standard quick-connects if you don't neew waterproof.

There will be a makers mark somewhere on the shell

Or try here, you may need to measure things.

Jasen Betts

It reminds me of motorcycle connectors, of which there's a good selection here:

One of the Sumitomos does look like a good bet.

Theo

Reply to
Theo