Help for datasheet of an old 5C032

Can anyone help me to get information of an old 5C032? FAIK it's an obsolete Intel PAL, similar to the PAL16R8. I have the data of the latter but need to have the data of the original component.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

"petrus bitbyter" wrote in news:Qur8e.64835$ snipped-for-privacy@amsnews05.chello.com:

Its the same as the Altera EP320/330 and can be used in place of a whole bunch of 16xN PALs including the 16R8. M

Reply to
Mike Diack

It's the same as one of the small Altera PLDs. EP320 (Altera was fabless, and Intel really made them).

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Washington State resident

Reply to
Mark Zenier

"Mike Diack" schreef in bericht news:Xns963C4C0CC581Cmobykcbbsgennz@203.96.92.12...

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

"Mike Diack" schreef in bericht news:Xns963C4C0CC581Cmobykcbbsgennz@203.96.92.12...

I found the datasheet of the 5C032. File was "hidden" in D5C032, T5C032 and TP5C032 which Google missed. Thanks for the replies.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter