ecn1362sp1

Anyone know where to find this part? It is from an okidata laser printer. Thanks

Reply to
James Thompson

Do you expect help to get any with that miniscule bit of information? What KIND of part is it? What MODEL is the printer? I have about 100 scrap printers in my boneyard but I'm not going through the whole pile to look for a part that may, or may not have that number marked on it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yes I do, if someone has run across it before.. The printer is an okidata laser printer model en2700a. I belive it is the stepper driver ic. 23 pin single inline tabed ic. It is on the board that has the i/o ports, would be easier to sell the whole board unless you can un-solder well. Cant seem to find it referenced online so I turned to here incase someone has had experiance with it before. I tracked it down to be shorted, and a shame to waste the whole printer if I can find this part. Thanks. Jim...

Reply to
James Thompson