FA - one time listing - NEED TO CLEAR INVENTORY ASAP

Guys, I have a ton of new, used, surplus and salvage parts and other items I'm trying to clear out. I'm not so much worried about profit as I am getting this stuff into the right hands. I've listed stuff on newsgroups and some on e-bay. If you have any use for this stuff, PLEASE - let's deal. I need to clear out my shop.

Here is the current FA listing............. otherwise, sorry for the intrusion.

Item description - E-Bay number

Caps - 9532083719 - these are "larger" units - high in Microfarad values. Good for Power Supply, etc. Quantity of 10 - over 10 lbs in weight. Reed 1 - NLN8503A - 979.9 HZ - 9743135984 Reed 2 - NLN8503A - 483.5 HZ - 9743136496 Reed 3 - NLN8503A - 688.3 HZ - 9743136871 Reed 4 - NLN7834A - 600.9 HZ - 9743137666

The shipping is extra with the "lot" of electrolytics. The reeds have shipping "included". There are no pics, but will be glad to e-mail them to anyone interested. Full descriptions otherwise of the items - when you look them up.

Am cleaning out the shop and basement - all items are going............ more to come in FS - Rec.Swap and unfortunately if need be - FA - E-Bay.

I know many of you hate FAs and E-Bay. I never know when my ISP may cease carrying the newsgroups - and as of late, I've been having problems seeing my "posts" listing. Some are making it, some aren't. I would prefer selling "outright" anytime. Saves me and my customers - time and money. I buy E-Bay "only" if I don't see what I need - here or at a Hamfest. I "sell" e-bay "only" if local and news group listings aren't enough. I would rather pass a savings to my customer than jack up the price to get past the listing fees and so on - otherwise it is a losing proposition. Not good for business of any sort. Half the stuff here in my basement and shop - I've not gotten through yet as to what all is still in inventory, if you need anything, give me a yell. If I have it - I'll let you know. After doing many estate, office and government buyouts and gathering new items as well for inventory - I am overflowing. Lots of new, used, surplus and salvage stuff - has to go. I'm only listing a few things at a time here - taking the rest to flea and ham swaps as I can.

Thanks for reading.......

--
C. L. Furlong Enterprises
WWW.CLFURENT.COM

We offer a variety of services

Electronics Plus: Parts, Sales, Service
Gifts & More: Gifts and Fundraisers

We also do estate, government, office buyouts
Therefore we can offer "new" - "used" - "surplus" and "salvage"
Reply to
clfe