Component inventory management...

Hi,

I was going to write our own web-based component inventory & parameterised search using PHP & MySQL, but it occured to me that I might be re-inventing the wheel...

I've not found anything yet, but if anyone knows of any open source or shareware that does this sort of stuff for both entry & display, preferably using PHP &/or MySQL, I'd be grateful...

Many thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis

Maybe you're looking for ARIA?

More about me:

VB3/VB6/NSBasic Palm/C/PowerBasic source code:
Drivers for Pablo graphics tablet and JamCam cameras:
johnecarter at@at mindspring dot.dot com. Fix the obvious to reply by email.

Reply to
the Wiz