Was: Need to clear TRAP flag on plasma PDP-504PU

Cool off! That got changed into cat-fighting mode out of nowhere. :(

BTW, I will remind my boss to call Pioneer USA side and see what happens.

I'm aware of that TRAP on that JVC because it's right there in the view when I opened up one for first time years ago and JVC did send out service bulletin warning service techs about it. On that Pioneer, that switch was not too apparent and service manual didn't say very clearly nor give out BIG WARNING in big letters. Grrr.

JVC is resettable easily and still working but DVI or HDMI module disabled till reset and documented in service manual. Pioneer, still yet to find the clear instructions that works to clear this TRAP even I have service manual and their website is not enough info.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.

Did you get my e-mail whith the training literature? If so refer to page 7.

Jammy

Reply to
ampdoc

I didnt get any e-mail. What addy did you send it to? crow snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Jango

Reply to
jango2

What problem does usenet have with me posting my addy here? crow underscore slapper at yahoo dot co dot uk

Reply to
jango2

Its not Usenet, its that crappy HTML interface the Google uses that hides your email address from you. real newsreader software displays it properly.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida