too.

Reply to
James Morrison

Using the following format: datasheet

Example:

2N3055 datasheet
Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

PDF 2N3055 datasheet would help filter out some garbage if you get too many hits.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 02:03:43 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I use "2N3055 filetype:pdf".

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar