Wanted: National NPD5564

Hi, I'm trying to fix a preamplifier, and need the now-obsolete dual FET NPD5564. I have looked at several online suppliers of obsolete components, as well as digikey, Farnell, Radio spares, and have not received any positive replies from any suppliers.

Does anyone know of a source for these - I'll want 5 of them - or possibly a replacement chip that can be substituted to do the same job?

Thanks very much,

Sean O'Byrne

Reply to
Sean O'Byrne