Chip cross reference and Chinese translation help

I device I am using uses a RX3310a UHF transceiver chip. A Chinese version of the data sheet can be found here:

Anyone know how to translate this to English? or know of an English data sheet?

Also, is there a cross to this chip from a more mainstream mfg like TI/ Nat/Linerar..etc??

The design looks very familar to me, so I suspect that this is a copy of another design. I am hoping that someone who works in RF might read this and suggest an equivalent.

As an asside, any pointers on how to filter the off-topic posts? (ahhh, I miss the old usenet NGs....sigh).

Thanks J

Reply to
three_jeeps

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:25:41 -0700 (PDT), three_jeeps put finger to keyboard and composed:

When searching for datasheets, I filter Google's search results as follows:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

+%22RX...

Thank you Franc....now I can understand what this thing is. Do you by any chance know of an American cross?

-John

Reply to
three_jeeps

On Mon, 2 May 2011 17:48:34 -0700 (PDT), three_jeeps put finger to keyboard and composed:

follows:

No, sorry. :-(

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar