Cheapest 3.3V JTAG part?

What is the cheapest 3.3V RoHS JTAG part available which has at least

6-pins that I can control from the boundary scan register? The smallest Xilinx CoolRunner II is pretty cheap (1US$ qty 1 at DigiKey) but are there any buffers or similar which are even cheaper?

Thanks Petter

Petter Gustad         8'h2B | ~8'h2B        http://www.gustad.com/petter
Reply to
Petter Gustad

That Xilinx part was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the title to your post. I doubt there is anything cheaper with JTAG.

Tom P.

Reply to
tlbs101

I've used some buffers with JTAG in the past, but I can't find their price anywhere...