Broken LCD monitor -- Fades out with green tint

Hello,

My LCD stopped working a while ago and I haven't been able to figure out what exactly failed on it. This is what it does:

1) I turn it on, it displays the signal/picture 2) Several seconds later it fades out with a green tint and then goes black. 3) I need to unplug it and leave it for about a minute before I can turn it on again.

Every time I turn it on in this state, it stays on for less and less time. I guessed that maybe the CCFL is dead, but don't they usually last a long time?

I have taken it apart and I can't see anything that is obviously burnt out/loose/ or just plain wrong.

Any clue as to what this might be? Or what I should replace?

Reply to
Antony