AN7221 datasheet?

Hey guys,

Just digging through my junk box,I found a AN7221 AM tuner? IC.. I can't seem to find any data on it though,Does anyone have the specs?

Thanks! Patrick

Reply to
PhattyMo

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:01:51 -0700, PhattyMo put finger to keyboard and composed:

My vrt databook describes the AN7221 (18 MDIP) as a miniaturised version of the AN7220 (18 DIP).

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks Franc!

Reply to