Where to find a comparison of IC types (ie LM series)

Dear group,

I'm tinkering with a constant current driver and found the LM338 to be what I need (up to 5A and 32V). Now I'd like to have a similar IC with higher voltage specs, but I can't find the right thing on the net.

So my question is: does someone know a source (preferably on the web, or a book) where the specs for the different IC types are compared? Or is there a hidden syntax in the nomenclature of LMxxx type ICS I didn't get? Or do I have to scan through every available data sheet?

Thanks a lot, Mathias

Reply to
Mathias

Go to any manufacturer's data site and look for "parametric search."

Reply to
mc