Problem using virtex 4 and virtex 6 ibis models

I am facing some problems while using IBIS models in hyperlynx. I have to analyze a clock signal coming from 60MHz crystal oscillator and going to virtex 4 FPGA with part number (XC4VLX60-11FF1148) at pins AD17 and AE17 and then from vertix 4 the signal is going to Virtex 6 FPGA with part number (XC6VLX365T-FF1156) at pins G9 and H9. I downloaded IBIS models of virtex 4 and virtex 6 from the xilinx website. Now I am facing problem which pin of IBIS model I should assign. The pins given in IBIS model files are different from these part number which I am using. I want to know either these models are correct for these part number? what should I do now?

firefly