World's worst software. What's decent?

Yeah, and of course, you have to know that Memphis is pronounced as 4 syllables... Me-em-phy-es

8-)
--
Charlie
--

Oh dear. Look, dude, when someone says "where are *you* from?", the answer is "I was born in []". Insert country of birth for the brackets. Not, well, I have a great great grand papa that came from Switzerland. Jesus wept. Contrast this with the *other* question "where does your family ancestry derive from?"

People who don't realise this are seriously in need of help.

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk

SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture, Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Reply to
Kevin Aylward