What does the word "HSPUI" mean?

regards:

What does the word "HSPUI" mean?

H->high speed SP->spice? UI->user interface?

thank you Best Regards to you all

Reply to
mikelinyoho

Any abreviation without context can't be explained reliable...

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

Google for it.

--
JosephKK
Reply to

Horse Special Power. Which the redundant UI product seems to corroborate.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Holding some people up indefinitely?

Hot sex pictures using indiarubber?

How some Peruvians upset Indians?

Reply to
Paul Burke

10-4 originally meant "Yes" or "Affirmative". Some folks now think it's supposed to mean "I'm done talking".
Reply to
JeffM

Are not acronyms just wonderful? High speed user interface comes to mind, but logic is mostly useless.

The 10-codes used by emergency/police/fire/emt radio operators have recently been disbanded as it was learned that different groups and different localities were using different 10 codes. I'd guess that 10-4 is still good, but who knows?

This bastardized language of ours is starting to bite us in the ass. I mean its BAD (which also means its good).

Reply to
Charles Schuler