wanted: licens to protel 99se

Hi

I need a licens to protel 99se, is there any that I can buy.

regard Rene

Reply to
René Eskesen

Rene, You could try posting to Yahoo Group "protel-users-resale". I wouldn't hold your breathe though, I haven't heard of P99SE licenses for sale for about 4 years now, they are a limited commodity.

You could also try joining and posting to the PEDA listerver as well, at:

However, I have seen other recent enquiries on the PEDA list go completely unanswered.

--
Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

"René Eskesen"  wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I need a licens to protel 99se, is there any that I can buy.
>
> regard Rene

Reply to
Brad Velander