Protel 99SE tutorial

Hi !!! I'm searching for a Protel 99se tutorial (pdf if possible). Could anyone tell me where I could find one ? Thanx a lot ! Victor

Reply to
Victor

Have you got specific questions, or just a sort of 'how to get started' guide? I found my local EDT office helped to get me running, although Protel isn't that complicated. A quick Google for Protel Tutorial found a number of resources. What sort of license do you have?

Reply to
Grumps

I wrote one in French, if you're interested...

Reply to
OBones

Et bien oui !!! Merci, encore mieux... :) Victor

"OB>> Hi !!!

Reply to
Victor

The tutorial:

And the other docs:

OBones

For question you should join the listserver at techservinc.com

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

I just had a quick look at it and it seems to be exactly was I was searching for ! Thanks a lot ! Regards, Victor.

"OB>> Et bien oui !!! Merci, encore mieux... :)

Victor