pen plotter driver for protel 99SE

Hi, I want to plot layout from Protel 99 SE directly on film, with my HP7475A. Windows drivers arre not good because they are clogging pen very quickly (their output is quite chaotic with many penups and downs which produces un-acceptable results). Could anyone tell me where to find such pen plotter driver for w2000?.. Thanks in advance, Bojan

Reply to
bstajcar

Ask Percilla at Riverside Blueprint In California USA. She is very helpful and knowledgable about the print media's. Area Code 951

Reply to
Bitznpeezs

Reply to
bstajcar

You might be better off in searching for software that can drive a plotter from the gerber files.

Is one I found using google.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

In article , snipped-for-privacy@iinet.net.au (known to some as snipped-for-privacy@iinet.net.au) scribed...

It's not so much getting a driver for Protel, specifically, as it is getting Windows drivers for pen plotters.

Suggest trying this:

For about USD $200, you get a very comprehensive set of Windows plotter drivers that will definitely handle your 7475A (and most other plotters made), and that will install very nicely on Win2000.

Happy hunting.

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)