Signal Integrity Quiz

Here are some set of signal integrity quiz taken from the book "Signal Integrity for PCB Designers" . See How many you get correct.

Additya

"Additya

** Beware - faulty or corrupt link that may crash your OS.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** The link above is correct and not a faulty or corrupt. Its working , Phil please don't make false statements , first have a look at it. So don't worry it will not crash your OS
Reply to
Additya

Actually all I get is a blue screen with about an inch of whatever above it and a corrupt flash vid. So I would say the website is badly done !

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Did you take a look at the source? 15 external scripts, one at http:// 80842 . hittail . com / mlt . js ? jsview (deliberately broken) and a whole lot of JS crap all over the page. It could do nearly *anything* and no way will I run it except on a sacrificial machine and I'm not THAT curious. If one of our professional regulars who use their real name and have a reputation to protect, posted something similar I'd probably take the time to see

*what* my security layer is barfing on in the page.

At the moment, with heightened concerns about Flash injection, and a few other recent attack vectors, I'll give it a miss and I suspect most of us will also avoid it.

--
Ian Malcolm.   London, ENGLAND.  (NEWSGROUP REPLY PREFERRED)
[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & >32K emails --> NUL:

Works fine for me. Its just a quiz script with some links to products. Not much effort to make it multi-browser friendly though.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

No ! I decided that it wasn't worth it.

Me neither. I feel sorry for the Wincrap users...

Its a wise precaution. It seems that nowadays almost every web site wants to compromise your security in some way.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

I use 25K as a max --> "reject" In other words I don't even bother downloading them.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

His signal integrity tutorial is also badly done. Has anybody seen his book?

Bogatin's book is pretty good.

John

Never said they went to LOCAL NUL: :-)

Sometimes they even get downloaded if I want to 'freshen' my local spam signature database . . . .

--
Ian Malcolm.   London, ENGLAND.  (NEWSGROUP REPLY PREFERRED)
[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & >32K emails --> NUL:
Reply to
IanM

It doesn't matter, my point was 25K size regardless of type. Note: If its bigger it gets zapped and never makes the white list.

Different horses for different courses. :-)

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Yep. Sure keeps the spam down. Even survived the great spam storm a few years back. 5000 emails an hour is insane but only the broken ones with no payload got as far as local processing.